Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 001

Well today I will start posting regularly (hopefully)

I have two Tamagotchis going. My 4th and final v3 and my first v4.



Hungry: ★★★★
Happy: ★★★★
Training: |||
Age: 1
Weight: 72 (yikes o_o)
Name: Tony
Gender: Boy
Generation: 1
Points: 1170

I played Bump once with little Tony and I got champion (cause I'm the best, duh) so I had enough points to buy out everything in the shop today.
Yay ;'D



Hungry: ★★★★
Happy: ★★★★
Training: ||||
Skills: 332/28/22
Age: 0
Weight: 33 (...)
Name: Effy
Gender: Girl
Generation: 1
Point: 240

I played lots of Mimic today to be able to buy everything (and I had a full-day sale ;D)
However, once the 25k UFO showed up I went on and got the 25k off of Tamatown since I didn't want to spent 5 hours playing Mimic.

No comments:

Post a Comment